Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Positive Space


A blog about good things, positive things. I know, I know, that's a wide berth. We're starting a podcast with the same name. Where this will lead - I don't know. I do know there is beauty and joy and inspiration to be found in this world, althought sometimes fiercely hidden. Sometimes it is overwhelming, sometimes mundane. Sometimes funny, sometimes not so much.

The first one: my little, sometimes obnoxious, beagle/basset hound mix, Foster. He can be so annoying, yet the suddenly is the sweetest dog in the universe. Who senses it when mom is in pain and comes make it better with kisses. Who can't bark but only honk, which makes you frustrated (because it's loud) and laughing (because it's so funny) at the same time.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awwwww, Fozturdle is so adorable. I love your first blog, Jeanine!