Wednesday, June 20, 2007

IM and good causes

A tagline in a friend's email caught my attention today: "Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now." After a little checking I found the following:

"i’m is a new initiative from Windows Live™ Messenger. Every time you start a conversation using i’m, Microsoft shares a portion of the program's advertising revenue with some of the world's most effective organizations dedicated to social causes." To check it out, click here. The downside? it currently does not work on a Mac - which I use.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love this idea and will be praying for all of the bloggers. I'll definitely be fasting on July 31 and will try to send an encouraging word to those who are tackling this icredibily worthwhile venture.