Thursday, July 5, 2007

Day fourteen: orphans in Bulgaria

Today's blogger for the 40 day fast: Susanne.

Her cause: orphans in Bulgaria. Her organization: Bulgarian Child.

Matthew 25:34-36
34Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'


And a note - I have been trying to keep up with all the blogs participating in the 40 day fast, and each on of the sites is turning into a great resource for anyone that ever thinks, or says "Where do I start? What can I do? There are so many needs....." Yes, there are too many needs to list. But you have to start somewhere, and there are lots of starting points here. And that is one of the many reasons I love what we're doing these 40 days, and I hope that as a group, as a community, in some way we will continue this after July 31.

No comments: